Bowen

>Bruce Bowen
>D-plus
>
>According to Bulpett, Bowen's been bad-mouthing the
>C's to opposing players, and it'll be a "major upset
>if he were back".  The team's also mad at him for not
>developing an outside shot, after being told it "No. 1
>improvement priority in the summer."

This doesn't sound like Bowen. Regardless, he just be oh-so-glad that he was
able to be on a team that had a coach who would let him do his practice
shooting during the game, his usual 1 make for 5 clankers. Also, he was sure
to get a foul late in the quarter out top, just like he did in the last game.
I told my son, "Here it comes. Bowen is going to foul." Sure enough, Bowen,
over aggressive, fouls. They shoot one-and-one. Momentum shifts. The little
bit of good defense he would play never in a long shot balanced his bad
shooting and fouling. I will be happy to see him go. Regardless of whether he
said some bad things about the C's, I think he could see the handwriting on
the wall...

DJessen33