Re: Coaches

> According to M. Holley on WEEI the other day, the ML interview was
>  nothing less then ML being the mouthpiece for Gaston.  >

This is laughable. ML is a strawman. The NBA laughed at us when ML was
running the show. But he was the fall guy and took it like a good soldier. To
think that he is now he is show far up in the organization that he would be
Gaston's mouthpiece would be a slap at Gaston. I would find it hard to
believe that Gaston would confide in ML, the class clown, vs Pitino, the club
el presidente...

DJessen33