Coaching change

No one yet has came up with a coaching replacement or GM replacement. Let's
think hard now for you Pitino haters. Forget the past, it's over. If Pitino
quit today, who would you realistically think we could get as a GM and coach.
Let's be realistic now and remember that we had ML and Chris Ford prior to
this. Also please say what you would expect the coach to change and what
changes you would expect the GM to make.

I personally can't see anyone out there who could do a better job coaching
this team for next year than Pitino. Instead of pointing out problems, I
would like some of you to provide some solutions...

DJessen33