Re: Mercer and Battie for Michael Finley

Come on, another small forward/shooting guard type.
What the C's need is a legitimate Hall of Famer.
Gee was right. Can we really be sure of how good Walker and Mercer
are going to be?  They regressed this
season - A byproduct of the shortened schedule?
Is it, or did teams adjust to their games?
Iverson and Ratliff didn't seem to be affected
by this abberational season.  Their games improved.
As did other players.

Give me a legitimate superstar and I'll feel a lot better
about the C's chances of competing for a title.  I'm quite
unsure whether Walker or Mercer will ever reach that
plateau.  Pierce maybe, if he keeps improving....
Ray