Mercer and Battie for Michael Finley

I love Tony, and feel we need him much more than Ron
Mercer, but I would make this trade in a heartbeat.
Finley is the most underrated talent in the entire
NBA.  Pippin would be a great pickup too, if we could
load in several number one picks/cash.  But I just
hope that short of those guys, Battie stays.  I love
his game and we absolutely need a fast legitimate shot
blocker on the floor.