Re: Pitinospeak

For what it's worth, I don't think Kenny Anderson will
be traded.  I think Pitino sees beyond this year.  In
his Bulpett interview he says, Kenny has to learn
what's going on.  He's always waited until he was done
dribbling to pass.  This suggests to me that Pitino is
not ready to give up on Kenny's great talents as a
passer, which are a challenge to him as a coach to
harness.  Realistically, there aren't any better point
guards that are available to us.  I think this whole
season was a freaky thing.  We never should have had
to watch these games, with guys learning the plays on
the job.