Nice Effort Falls Short

Down by 16 Celts showed heart and excitement. Why Walker had to play is
beyond me. A very important game, a sucky nite, 4-14 shooting. Our weakness
inside killed us, although Battie had a very good nite, at least 3 blocks,
and 14 points. He should be a keeper. Mercer did his usual late game fade,
missing an open jumper and throwing the ball practically into the seats to
a wide open Pots with about 4 minutes left. This just after the Celts made
a nice run. Oh well, ho hum, yawn. Why Pitino put AW in last few minutes of
the game is a mystery to me. We were in the flow, and things were going
well for us. I wonder if the inmates are running the joint.

Over all the Celts have turned an awful season start to a respectful end.
At least they are worth the price of admission now. This will be the most
interesting off season in years for the Celts. Summer camps, trades, the
draft (maybe), camp in the fall. I wasn't that confident about this season,
although I put the Celts down for 32 wins. Wishful thinking. With the
addition of Pots, Pierce and Battie, we'll be off and running this fall
with I'm sure a few new faces.