Re: Informal survey: two questions

> Issue #1: To trade or not to trade...

I actually don't want to move Anderson this offseason unless he is
unwilling to work on his game (particularly defense) and get in
condition. If he does that, I would give him another season.
Of course, if Gary Payton is disgruntled and we can get him with
Anderson and Mercer, say, go for it!

I believe the Celtics should certainly explore trades involving
Mercer (and pretty much everyone else except Walker) but only make
ones that make sense. Mercer's contract demands could complicate this.
If there is nothing promising, Pitino has the option of staying with
his current lineup; he doesn't need to trade from desperation. After
this offseason, the starting lineup should be set and the chemistry
can begin developing.

> Issue #2: The Potapenko trade...
>
> Simple question: Do you think this was a good move or not?

Definitely a good move.

Alex