Re: PITINO

Come on now, Pitino hasnt done the job we thaught he would, but hey, he
never promissed us the playoffs this year, he promissed us the playoffs
next year, if we dont make them in 2000 then start talking about RP, i
still like him after all, and I still think he will make us a wining team.
The problem in our team is Kenny Anderson, I think Dana can still be a
starting PG in this league, I say get a center for KA and Potapenko or
Battie.

Alejandro