Re: Bart Hubbuch's Brief Celtics Review

Two seasons doesn't make a franchise better. We know what our problems are
now. Point guard, power forward and getting control of Walker. If Pitino
can't produce this fall, then he should pay the Celts back. He has all the
pieces in place, players to trade, Mercer and Anderson should bring us some
talent to complement what we have and make the playoffs.