Pacers

I was watching the Pacers game the other day. I noticed they are not a team
full of All-Stars. Sure they have Reggie and Smits but most of them are all
role players. They all play in their game. They all know where the miss
matches are and keep going to it. The coach does not have to tell them. When
one player is hot they go to him, when they are not they do not force shots.
I think the Celtics need to watch a few Pacers games and see how they play
as a TEAM.