Re: Here's an Idea!!!

> Don't the Celtics still have their second round pick?

I think the Knicks may have an option on it from the Chris Mills
trade. I think we may owe Vancouver a second round pick too from
the Massenbury trade.

I would guess that if the Celtics have a second-round pick, they
won't be spending it on a third-string defensive point guard that
doesn't have pro point skills, but rather another foreign project
similar to Pepper or a collegiate big man project.

Alex