Re: Nice win

Youth won't be a problem next season after Pitino trades Mercer
for a veteran and signs one as a free agent; the team will be
a lot better too with Anderson elsewhere, and a more competent
defender at the point. But it was an entertaining game tonight;
good ball movement and distribution of shots.
MG

Bob George <bgp@lightspeed.net> wrote:

> Shoot, I was just about to brag to all that my "Patience everybody!"
theme
> was really kicking in, but Charlotte made it close in the end.
>
> Nice game tonight, a fast start really helped the Celtics, and they
played
> confidently until Charlotte made their run at the end.  Again, the
> immaturity played a role in the Celtics not putting Charlotte away
when
> they could have, but we'll take the win.
>
> Nice first half for Paul "The last place he wants to be is on a
basketball
> court" Pierce, he shot something like 7 of 8 from the field.
>
> Okay, I know we should have beaten Charlotte like this in our first
meeting
> with them.  But I do believe that all doomsayers need to hold their
tongue
> for now and see how things develop.  I still believe the biggest
problem
> with the Celtics is their youth.  I said it in preseason and I'll
say it
> again and again.
>
> Bob George
>
> Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
> http://www.bobgeorge.com

==
MG In Exile