Re: Here's an Idea!!!

He does play Point Guard sometimes when El-Amin isn't in the game.  He
played it a lot in the tournament when El-Amin was in foul trouble.  I
think he would be a great backup point guard who can develop on this
team.  He did score a decent amount of points a few years ago, but like
I said, he was one of the main focuses of the offense.  He isn't
anymore, but did anyone see him play in the championship game?  He was
fabulous in the 1st half and shut down Trajan Langdon at the end of the
game.

			Josh