Nice win

Shoot, I was just about to brag to all that my "Patience everybody!" theme
was really kicking in, but Charlotte made it close in the end.

Nice game tonight, a fast start really helped the Celtics, and they played
confidently until Charlotte made their run at the end.  Again, the
immaturity played a role in the Celtics not putting Charlotte away when
they could have, but we'll take the win.

Nice first half for Paul "The last place he wants to be is on a basketball
court" Pierce, he shot something like 7 of 8 from the field.

Okay, I know we should have beaten Charlotte like this in our first meeting
with them.  But I do believe that all doomsayers need to hold their tongue
for now and see how things develop.  I still believe the biggest problem
with the Celtics is their youth.  I said it in preseason and I'll say it
again and again.

Bob George

Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
http://www.bobgeorge.com