re:Charlotte

Tonight's road game is one I would dearly love to see our revived (?!)
Celtics win. The most positive development over this weekend IMO is that
Paul Pierce has started slashing to the hoop again with a vengeance,
earning those 10 trips to the line. This bodes well for our Celts, along
with the fact they we finally broke our road losing streak: against the
Philly CreamCheeses no less.

I hope MJ is watching tonight.  Go Celts!

Joe

Below is an excerpted NBA.COM review of tonight's game:

"Charlotte made it eight in a row at home Sunday with a 105-84 triumph
over Cleveland. Rookie center Brad Miller continued his exceptional play
off the bench, leading Charlotte with 24 points on 8-of-10 shooting.  He
is averaging 16.7 points during the Hornets three-game winning streak. "

"These teams played three weeks ago at "The Hive" with Charlotte
prevailing, 105-87.  It was Paul Silas' first game as interim
head coach for the Hornets, succeeding former Celtic teammate Dave
Cowens. Silas has done a remarkable job in the abbreviated season. The
Hornets have won eight of 12 contests and are 6-0 at home. The Celtics
have failed to score 100 points in the last seven games, averaging only
84.3 points in that span".

****