PITINO

One of the articles in today's Boston papers made one point I have to agree
with - that Kenny Anderson, or any point guard, has to be able to set up the
plays and direct the offense.  He can't do that because Rick's yelling the
plays from the sidelines.  Also, that the players can't focus because
they're trying to listen to him.  I'm glad someone finally pointed that
out - it's irritated me ever since Rick took over.  This is not college -
this is the NBA and there is a mighty big difference.  When he said they
don't listen?  They need to be focused on what's going on, on the court, not
what he's yelling about.  If he's such a good teacher he should be teaching
them in practice, not while the game's going on.  Let him use the timeouts
to tell them what he wants to tell them.

I know alot of you are down on Anderson, and maybe he isn't the point guard
of the future for this team, but he's a good one at any rate, and he needs
to be allowed to run the plays.
I think Rick sould sit down and shut up while the games is being played, and
give all our ears a rest.

Dorine