Pacer game and beyond

The Pacers showed Celtic fans and perhaps, Celtic players how a team is
supposed to play, using the best matchups and fundamentals. This is the way
our team should be in a few years. Every player on the Pacers knows what the
best matchup is and where the ball should go at all times it seems. This what
we thought Kenny would bring to the Celtics and did so in the games he played
last year. The rest of guys are inexperienced and have playground on their
minds so they can't be totally held responsible for their actions. Either you
got to get your direction from your point guard or, if you got enough
veterans, from all of the players. For whatever reason, Kenny can't seem to be
able to direct this team. Therefore, also considering his lack of defense
ability, I am willing to trade him this summer. However, I don't want Battie,
Pierce, Mercer, VP or even Walker traded. To me, Walker has soon signs of
growing up in the last few games. Our core, on paper, has more talent than the
Pacers, including Reggie Miller. We just don't know how to use it. We don't
want end up like the Mavericks watching Jason Kidd mature on another team.
Remember Payton and others sucked their first couple years. We all may
disagree to an extent with Pitino's coaching. But for you who want to bust
this team up: Did you think we would be able to play like the Pacers did today
this year? We were just hoping to make the playoffs which would be 8th place
in the East. We will win alot more games this year if we continue to play the
way they have the last couple of games. This just goes to show what Pitino was
talking about, an edge. The way to beat an older, experienced team with a
youthful, inexperienced team, all things being equal, will have to be using
your physical attributes, which requires great conditioning. The experienced
team trys to beat you with experience and you try to beat them with your
physical youth/conditioning. Since we don't have that this year, we are at an
experienced team's mercy.

So guys, let's just bring the expectations down a notch. We are not stinking
up the joint like we were a week ago so I think we can put the clubs and
pitchforks away for awhile...

DJessen33