Holley is a Springer wannabe

> Holley's
>  probably the only writer in town who could've written that
>  article...because he's the only writer in town who seems to actually care
>  what the players think...and asks them.

Paul,
Your hero, Holley, did it again. Our self-appointed conduit to the Celtic
players. He will broadcast any little gripe or snipe if he can continue to get
people to read his Jerry Springer crap. In any organization, just about
everyone has a gripe about somebody. Does it not mean that people still can't
work together? I have had to work with people for years that I don't like.
Last year, Holley was Walker's self-appointed spokesman. Now he teases us with
comments from a player but won't tell us who it is. He expects us to respect
him because he didn't rat on his source, although the player got the benefit
of getting his comments aired. Then he adds the Pitino "coward" quote. Fists
should be flying soon!!! HOL--LEY! HOL-LEY! HOL-LEY! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

DJessen33