Re: Reynolds: Pitino's Dilemma Explained

>I find this much more persuasive than Holley's article, which basically
>consisted of Michael "my homie" Holley writing down all the players'
>bitching, and then concocting a psychological malady out of it. How about
>this, Mike?  The players are acting like a bunch of little bitches, and if
>Pitino doesn't seem to respect them as men, maybe there's a reason.

Is it possible that Michael "my homie" Holley and Bill "Pitino's crony"
Reynolds may both be right? Yes...everything Bill Reynolds says about
youth, the shortened season...blah, blah, blah is obvious and we've all
said it and thought it and it's true. However...a little inside information
concerning the attitude of the players and what possibly could be another
source of their frustrations might be adding to the problem. It certainly
could exacerbate the problem....make it harder to get out of. How about
this Josh...The players aren't listening...from Pitino's own
mouth...because he's acting like a "little bitch" and doesn't respect them.
You're not in Kentucky anymore, Ricky. Oh...one last thing...Holley's
probably the only writer in town who could've written that
article...because he's the only writer in town who seems to actually care
what the players think...and asks them.

Paul M.