Tommy/Couz

Most people will be doing game reports and the like, so I'll take a
different route for the win. I love the Tommy/Couz quotes that occur during
the game and a couple popped out tonight..

"BING BANG BOOM Walker!"- Tommy
"I haven't said that... in I don't know how long."- Tommy
"That was the only good thing about the losing streak."- Couz
"You bad guy!"- Tommy

"BING BANG BOOM Barros!"- Tommy
"Yep. That was a BOOMER!"- Couz
"Dana has been the man in the 2nd half."- Couz

A lot of people don't like it, but The Walker Wiggle was back tonight. He
seemed to be having fun out there again. Started off slow, but had a big
2nd half and was key in the final minutes. Good to see him get back into
it. Maybe we should bring Pierce in as the 6th man for a bit to try
something different with him. Hard to tell. The team lunch seemed to help.
Even though Iverson and Snow didn't play, we take any win we can get during
our coma stages.

-Ed "Bird33"