No subject

Don't forget to add, $10,000 for letting an opponent drive in for an
uncontested layup!

Jim Hill <jahill@leasingservice.com> wrote:

>Pitino just needs to institute a individual player fine of $10,000 per
>incidence of an outside shot with more then 10 seconds on the shot
>clock.  Missing the open man in transition is a $5,000 fine.

By the way, was anybody else as depressed as me after reading that Michael
Holley article? If it was Peter May or Shaughnessy or Ryan, I'd be inclined to
take it with a grain of salt. But Holley's normally pretty balanced ... I'm
continuing to hope Walker, Mercer and Pierce are here to stay. If one of them
needs to come off the bench for awhile, fine. If Kenny needs to go, so be it.