Booing Walker/Pitino in the NBA

Hi all,  It's great to see some new "posters" on this list.  Tom, Ellie
keep them coming.

As far as booing Walker when he takes a bonehead shot.  Tough.  If
everyone in the arena knows he shouldn't be jacking up a 3 point shot
with 20 sec. left on the shot clock then so should Walker.

Like I tell my kids, if you don't want your sister/brother to be rude to
you, don't be rude first.

Look I believe in supporting your team, and I have not booed anyone, but
Walker has been doing this for three years now.  Everyone who has seen
him play knows he should be going to the hoop, not shooting from the
outside with 20 sec. on the shot clock.

The fans want him to wake up.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how
that is going to happen?  If he won't listen to his coach and some other
NBA players, maybe he'll listen to the fans.

Walker has the skills of a power forward.  He needs to build up his body
and play within the boundaries of a PF.  The people who suggest moving
him to the SF must not be watching him shoot jump shots.  He is not even
a fair jump shooter.  In fact, IMO, he would play behind at least 3
other players on this current team as the SF.

I think that Walker is turning his game around, finally.  His lack of
conditioning will limit the progress this year.  But a commitment to
working under the boards, as the rebounding/shooting percentage will
show, is all most fans need to see for now.  Maybe the boo's and then
hopefully the fewer and fewer boo's will continue to reinforce the
decision.

Trading Walker is not the answer.  His commitment to hard work, defense
and smart shot selection is.

And Pitino is here to stay.  He can only lead, he can't force them to do
anything (follow).  The problem with leading is you need others to
follow.  Just because the others don't, doesn't make you wrong.  Their
are always people who will choose the easy way over the right way.

When this team executes the "system" the way it is supposed to be done
and it doesn't work then Pitino will adapt.  Just because the players
refuse to execute the way their directed to doesn't make Pitino wrong.
If your employee refuses to follow your directions, which person is
wrong?
<Jim