Point help?

Hey, as you all know I am not a big fan of the trade-the-whole-roster ideas.
But it has occurred to me that, if the team's biggest problem is point
guard--Kenny's shooting too much, Dana can't handle well enough, Garnett's too
green, etc.--and we have too much youth and inexperience, are there not any
veteran PGs out there who could be brought in as a backup? I'm not necessarily
thinking of Kevin Johnson, although he might be the most obvious choice. I'm
thinking more along the lines of a John Bagley (not now, I mean a guy the same
age Bagley was when he brought him in to tutor Dee Brown). Terry Porter has
been a real steadying influence on Miami and has helped them overachieve this
year. Anybody think of a veteran PG who might fit that bill?