will they get better?

I think if you put any of our op three on a veteran team they will be great.
The celtics do not have a veteran team where these players can look to for
help. The leadership on the team is coming from  Walker who (if he stayed)
who be a rookie this year, Mercer and Pierce would be seniors. I really do
not know if trading them now would be a good idea. However, I am in favor of
trading one if it makes the team better. I guess you really can not make the
team any worse now. I say just stick with these guys. Let them mature and
hopefully they will. They have pretty much been thrown to the wolves..