Celtics future

1st of all let me say that I am just like everyone else in that I am also
frustrated with the way this season has gone.  But one thing we need to
remember is that this team is very young.  We need to continue to add
experience but also let the young guys gain some experience before we say
trade this one or trade that one.  Walker, Mercer, Pierce, Batite, VP, and
McCarty are going to be the nucleus of this team in the not too distant
future.  What we really need is a true point guard that not only can dish it
but also play a little defense.  So I say let's be a little more patient and
hopefully it will pay off soon.

Paolo

P.S.  Mercer in my opinion is the second coming of some guy who used to play
in Chi-town.  So let's not make a mistake and trade the future franchise
player.