No Subject

A Coach should never make negative statements about players unless he has
taught the fundamentals of the game.  We do not need game preparation, We
need some fundamentals taught.  Getting ready to take a Algebra test
without the fundamentals of Math is useless!!!

Greg
gh18@juno.com
And after watching the Cavs shoot 58.4 percent for the
game, Pitino's face was red. ``I've seen the Washington
Generals play defense better than that,'' said Pitino, whose
team lost for the ninth time in 10 games. ``There reaches a
point, though, I won't be humiliated.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]