Doghouse/Theory

Hey Snoopy,

Who's going to be in the doghouse tonight?  Who is Pitino the most pissed
off at? who won't start/play? I guess we'll find out tonight. I thought you
might have some insight.

Last night I was afraid that Pitino might REALLY lose it.....quit or cry or
something. He is so low. But then, isn't this really a test of character or
has it become so bad that like a bad marriage, sometimes there is no
repairing the damage?

This team is all about bad psychology and chemistry which to me is the
ultimate irony. RP is supposed to be the master psychologist (it isn't a
hard science so you just better understand people) and these guys (at least
three of them) played together in college and were successful (back when it
was a choice, that is).

This thing could be dissected in so many ways....it isn't one simple thing
that we can all point to and say "aha" if we only did this, or got rid of
this or that person.

RE: Pierce....at one point last night he FINALLY got the ball with 6 secs
left on the shot clock. The Cavs, being smart defenders, double teamed him.
He couldn't/wouldn't pass and heaved up a desperation shot that missed
badly just as the shot clock was expiring. As soon as he got the ball I
knew he wouldn't give it up because he just wasn't getting it all that
often. As soon as he shot the ball, I knew he wouldn't get the ball again.

Uggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Theresa