Who Stinks?

Let's get to it quick, Anderson, Mercer, Barros, Minor, and lately Pierce
is picking up the odor. Cinderella boy Mercer shows up sometimes, and
sometimes not. I don't think he has a future w/the Celts. He's a jump
shooter with no defensive capabilities. 6-16 shooting and 5 to's. He can't
dribble, must have learned it from Chauncey, The team needs restructuring
and will get it this summer. The plan did not work out as planned. It's not
the end of the world, life will go on. I see the cry babies want to remove
Pitino. Naturally, they won't believe we don't have the talent to go
forward. Well we don't.

Pitino has the credentials in both college and the pros. These players
don't have any. We need 12 players, we have one Walker. Wish I was in the
moving industry, a lot of trucks will be pulling up to the Fleet Center to
haul ass out of there.