Losing

It's obvious that we should be used to losing, but as
Celtics fans we all basically believe that losing is
something that doesn't happen to us.  But the loser
mentality has infected this team, and even Paul Pierce
is becoming part of it, whining about not getting his
shots and so on. You guys are all way overreacting.
some observations

1)  I'm beginning to think that Kenny Anderson is the
cancer on this team.  He clearly has little interest in
defense, and he is a ball-hog on offense.  I am through
with defending him.

2)  If Pitino trades, Mercer will be the one to go.  He
will burn us when we play him, but he is the only
really disposable member of the trio.  It would be
insanity to trade Pierce, even more than Antoine.  I'm
glad the deadline is past, because Pitino is in a crazy
mood now and who can blame him.

3)  For years, we felt that younger, more athletic
teams would roll over for us in their selfishness and
stupidity, and they did.  Now we are doing it for the
Cavs of the world.  There is a major
chemistry/mentality problem here.  This is not Celtics
basketball.  Pitino has to get some leaders in here,
Derek Harpers, guys like that.  Kenny should be shipped
for someone like that, with great defensive ability,
because there are enough good passer/scorers on the
team.

4) Pitino is not at fault for this.  I know some of you
want to pretend that he is Jerry Tarkanian, but we all
know better.  He is as mystified and angry and freaked
out by this as we are.

5)  I wish Cousy could do a few home games.  It seems
so display such awful basketball before his cold
critical eye.

6) I wondered who pitino was referring to when he said,
no more "if i can get my points I'll play defense." Was
it Pierce?

When will this end?