Encouraging game ;-) - especially Walker

No ... I'm not kidding.  This really was an encouraging game.  While the
overall game was a blowout, after seasons of pulling my few remaining hairs
out watching 'Toine make inexplicable decisions on offense - he really played
a smart game tonight !  While everything else was going to pot (not 'Pot'),
'Toine repeatedly went inside for good shots, passed, rebounded, etc.  He
actually played like he had his head in the game.  I'm really impressed.
Especially after being booed in Boston for a terrible game, he showed me a lot
by coming back from that (and whatever Pitino and teammates said in the
meantime) and really played one of his best games as a Celt.  The rest of the
game was a disaster, but as Antoine is a major part of where the Celts will go
in the future - progress on his part is crucial.

This is the kind of smart basketball that I (and a lot of others) have waited
to see from Antoine.  At least for tonight, he joins that small fraternity of
Celts with a Clue.  I'm proud of the guy.  Now if he can just retain this way
of playing - he may be the real leader of the team that he has always had the
talent to be.  I would have liked a win, but I would rather see Antoine bring
his game up to another level in terms of heads-up basketball as he did
tonight.  Lets hope he can retain and build on this experience.  And that the
other Celts won't now inexplicably forget what they know about basketball.  I
still think that we get blown out one night and play well against good teams
another night, not because of talent, but whether the light bulb is on or off
inside the players heads.  Score one for 'Toine tonight.

Hank M.