We suck...

I gave the team a generous 25 win season prediction and i think we won't even get to 20!  for all you guys who gave ttthem 30/30+ wins, it's ridiculous now!!!

Man, we suck BIG TIME!  We are even worst now than the past season.  Is pitinochio tanking the season now!  IF SO, why did he give up the freakin' draft pick?

I'd say overhaul the coaching team!!!  shooting coach sucks, free throw shooting coach sucks, pitinochio plays SUCKS!  go back to college bball!