Re: perspective

Josh? What are you watching?  No offense but we have not ONE go to guy
offensively.  Not ONE inside offensive player, and no way will VP every be
more than an average center.  If he can do for us what Longley did for
Bulls, than I'll be suprised, and I haven't seen in Jordan look-alikes in
green lately.  Yes we have talent, but it is all similar.  You could argue
that AW, PP, & RM all are best suited to the same position being the 3!  We
need a center, definantly a power forward, a better point guard, though I
agree that KA isn't that bad.    We also need a backup point guard,  Barros
is pathetic.  He only shoots 3s and he is only hitting about 1 out of 4
games.   So no I don't see us having everything we need.  Right now all we
have are jump shooters and ZERO inside game.    Troy