The Couz

Another awful loss. We couldn't get anything going again. I know all the
Walker bashers have been going off this week, but he's one of few who has
not been afraid to step up, whether he was playing bad during a game or
not. The game was tough to watch, but there were quite a few Cousy quotes
from tonight that I enjoyed..

"Sura is somewhat of a loose cannon. I guess that's why he doesn't get in
much."- Couz

"They say everytime he scores 40, they lose. We should do pretty well down
there then."- Couz on Iverson and the game at Philly on March 26th, thus
bashing our guards.

"He should be good for about 30 mil."- Couz after Marlon Garnett hit 2
straight FT's, thus bashing our FT shooting.

"Pitino looks like he is going to get a good look at the bench."- Tommy
Heinsohn.. "If I were him, I'd pull 5 guys out of the stands."- Couz.

"This is like men playing with boys."- Couz

-Ed "Bird33"