Sit Walker down before he kills some kid in the cheap seats with his shot.

>I do not understand what Rick Pitino is up to.  Walker misses his first
>11 shots enroute to scoring just 6 points, and yet he see's 43 minutes
>of action.  Same story for Pierce except he didn't exactly miss 11
>straight.  He still missed a lot.  These two "stars" did not deserve to
>play that many minutes.  They did more harm than good so why not give
>the others a chance to touch the ball.

Absolutely. There simply is no excuse for him playing 43 minutes. Right now
he's stinking it up as badly as anyone I've ever seen. His confidence is
totally shot. This team was supposed to improve...the pressure is, for
better or worse, on him to improve his play and get the team wins...and
he's wilting under the pressure. His confidence is shot and he needs to sit
down....for himself and the good of the team. Right now this is ML
Carr-time all over again and Pitino needs to get control. Walker needs to
sit down for a game....come off the bench for a while...but Ricky needs to
stop this bleeding now. Oh...by the way...this constantly saying "I'll make
the right changes come July," is simply, I think, the wrong thing to say to
a bunch of players who need to concentrate on playing better in "this
half." They shouldn't be worrying about next July and who's going to be
there and who's not. They're all here now and that's all they should be
thinking about.

Paul M.