Terrible Game Plan!!!!!!!!

Is Pitino trying to throw games or what?  I see no concept on the
defensive end.  No one is stepping up to take the charge, blocking out or
sliding their feet on defense.  The rotation after the traps are
terrible.  The only player that knew the fundamentals of defense was
traded.

Let me give you an example of what I mean.

1.  If  you do not have a shot blocker on your team, one should never
give up the baseline.  The defender must seen the offensive player to the
middle where there is help.

2.  When the Celtics trap, there must be a rotation by the other players
to stop the opposing team from scoring.  NEVER GIVE UP THE MIDDLE OF THE
FLOOR!!!!!  The players are not rotating.

3.  The players are relying on their athletic ability to rebound.  The
Cetics must put a body on someone.

4.  When the ball is shot, how many Celtics going for the rebound have
their hands above their head.  The next time you watch any level of
basketball, I guarantee you that the first player to get his/her hands
above their head will get the rebound.

5.  The Celtics are not in position to get the rebound.  I usually see
our players standing under neath the basket.  The only rebound that they
can get is a made basket, because we are too far under the basket.  We
lost to New Jersey on a last second shot and almost in regulation to
Chicago today because of this.

6.  Pitino is not brave enough to make Antoine Walker the sixth man.
Bring him off the bench and start Anderson, Mercer, Pierce, Battie, and
VP.  The coach has to be willing to make some changes in order to improve
the team.

7.  What is the strategy on offense.  I see no continuity, just players
coming down court jacking up threes.  I think pierce and Mercer can take
advantage of their man in the low post, which will force a double team.
Pierce and Mercer can either score or pass out of the double team to a
wide open player for him to drive or take a short jumper (Indiana with
Mark Jackson).  Pick and roll?  Post and Screen?  We need a plan on
offense!!!

8.  A coach should never complain about a player, if the coach has not
taught blocking out, sliding  feet, or screening.  Are the players being
taught?  I know they are professionals.  However, one can never learn
enough.

9.  Today, Barros had five fouls.  Pitino had him in on defense in the
closing seconds, Barros fouled and got his sixth .  Barros and Minor
should have played a game of Minor in for defense and Barros in for
offense.  I would rather have seen Barros taking the three as oppose to
Walker.

** These are only opinions and my thoughts only.  However, I am a fan and
I can sit back and guess what the coach and players should be doing.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]