Pot's Boiling

Mutiny, the ship's sinking and it's time to throw the responsible crew
overboard. Because this season may be going down, hope Pitino doesn't lose
control. These are fragile ego's. How can anyone complain about a rookie,
well I guess we did run Billup's out of town. Paul Pierce is not the
problem, but the press put the burden after a few games of him bringing us
up a level, since then he has not been healthy, and to make matters worse,
the rest of the team plays horribly. Well, look at the loses, the close
ones, Walker, Mercer and Anderson lost those games for us, not the rookie.
My insight of how this team will progress in the future is very blurry now.

Questions??? Can Walker play the 4, or possibly the 3 effectively? Can
Mercer become a consistent player? Can Anderson (he can't) be our point
guard? Will Pierce flourish in the Celtic environment? Yeeeessssssssss.
Pitino will have very hard decisions to make this summer.

>From: damekmo@teleport.com
cut
 Let