re: Who are you...?

I'm one of the lurkers who hails from South East Asia, specifically the
Philippines.  My name is Gil Moreno, born and raised in Manila.  Yup you
read it right, Manila.  How could a guy born and raised in SE Asia
become a celtic fanatic you may ask?  Well, it's all Larry Bird's fault.
I was fortunate enough to watch a Celtics game (on video of course)
against the Hawks wherein the BirdMan scorched tham from every spot and
corner of the court.  Even the Hawks bench was cheering for him.  I
couldn't believe what I had just seen.  Ever since I have been following
this team. Even through the dark ages when ML Carr ruled, I remained
loyal.  And then I discovered this mailing list last year and have been
enjoying every minute of reading a fellow fanatics comment, suggestion,
sarcasm, and even the bashings.
What I really look forward to on this list is the trade rumors,
free-agent signings, and whatever gossip that you never hear/watch on
cable or read in the papers or download on NBA.com.
And for the record, I believe we already have the core to bring us back
to the glory days.  It's just a matter of maturity on the part of the
big 3, a big man who can intimidate in the middle(hopefully the "Ukrain
Train" is it), and BETTER OUTSIDE SHOOTING (not necessarily from down
town).

P.S.
I am saddened by the news about Popeye.  I was starting to wonder why
Pitino wasn't using him as much as he should have.  Once he is healthy
our rebounding problem will be history.