Re: NBA Notes

wayray@ix.netcom.com said

Mitch Lawrence says he's hearing Elton Brand will be the first Dukey to
leave early.  He goes in the top three if he comes out.  A Danny Fortson/
Charles Oakley type with more hip in his hop.  Pitino would love him....
Scouts however, are somewhat down on Steve Francis.  His "disappearing
act" against St. Johns didn't help his value.
Ray

Please... no more big time college players...
I think Pitino deep down wants to pretend he was still in college and was able
to recruit all the big time prospects to Kentucky.  Instead of the highschool
all-star team on Kentucky, its the college all-star team (from the decade) on
the Celtics.

Question: What will happen to our present centers once Ellison comes back from
his toe injury? Like was his plans? Is he ever coming back????

Ritesh Ramani (my real name)
ramani_rite@bentley.edu