Steve Bulpett: Pitino Planning To Make Changes For Next Season

Our whole style of play will change this fall when we get the type of
players we deserately need, ie., a new point guard or at least a decent
backup point, and a power forward. Then we'll see if Walker, Mercer and
Pierce are the talent we think we have. There is a lot of pressure on
Pitino to form a team into a winner. I think he will do it this summer.
Longshot but maybe we will get 1-2-3 in the draft. If not one of the 3 will
have to go, including Anderson.