RE: Mercer's shot?

On Friday, March 19, 1999 8:10 AM, damekmo@teleport.com
[SMTP:damekmo@teleport.com] wrote:
> >Mercer is lost and is beginning to show his failings,...
>
> So...suddenly he starts taking threes? 1-4? He actually shot four last
> night? Anybody want to guess why?

Maybe he has been reading the list and hearing some of us ride his ass for
lack of shooting range & consistency ?  I don't understand him. Today in
the first quarter he was scoring at will, then disappeared the rest of the
way.

Our second string has nobody that can put the ball in the hoop. Minor,
McCarty, Garnett, Bowen, even Barros, all suck big time.   I don't see how
Jeff Sheppard can be worse than these guys.  The new york guards killed us,
even Charlie Ward not known for his scoring.  Sprewell scored at will.

We need a Jerry Sichting, Chris Ford or Scott Wedman type off the bench
badly.

The presence of the opposing shooting