Re: VIN BAKER

Oh please.........

Trading Walker? He's on a learning curve...eventually he will be THE MAN
let him be... if ain't done anything by 5th year we'll start talking about
trading him... Till then.
LET HIM GROW AND LEARN!!!!

and about Vin Baker...
no thanks

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu

P.S. I am not a Bostonian. Basketball fever hit me when I forced to play the
game because I was tall. At the time everyone was jumping on the Bulls
bandwangon and they were playing against Portland in the finals. I picked C's
because my sister was in college early 90s in Cambridge and they had a longer
history of winning. The first thing I remember about the Celtics is Dominique
Wilkins signing with the C's wearing the Green uniform.
I played high school basketball and played center. My shot was HIGH arching I
got the nick name the Chief after .... well do I have to explain??