No way to vin..

Everybody complains about walker's bricks  & horryfying free throw shooting, but why are we inclined to trade walker to a clone of him in terms of fg & ft pct.!!??

i agree with dorine that we should think first before even considering a talented but brat-like player in exchange for our own "BRAT"!

if only we could aqcuire oakley in a reasonable price we should go for it.  what we need are veterans to teach our "SUPERSTAR" how to really act like a true superstar and how the game should really be played.

in a nutshell, we will only trade our talent if there'll be a chance to get a ducan-like or webber-like players.