Vin a Celtic

As we continue to lose every game, my thoughts have started to turn to next
year, not that the Celtics can't put together a run and still make the
playoffs. Regardless, a nice situation may be shaping for the the Celtics. If
Pitino has decided to jettison Walker and upgrade the power forward position,
we may be in a nice position. As MikeCeltic has pointed out, Boston favorite
son Vin Baker has stated he would like to be a Celtic in the past and he
hasn't been resigned by the Sonics and will be a free agent. The Bulls will
have a boatload of free agent money available and have coveted their homeboy,
Walker. We have a situation where, if Vin wanted to go only to the Celtics, we
can play one team on the other, the Bulls on the Sonics and get the best deal,
albeit we would have to deal Walker to get the deal done. With the Sonics,
they sign and trade Vin to us for Walker. With the Bulls, they sign Baker and
trade him to us for Walker.The only requirements for this to work are that the
Bulls want Walker and/or the Sonics want to get something for Baker. Dependent
on how bad either team was motivated, we could get something extra out of the
deal...

DJessen33