Pitino the Enabler

I was embarassed to be a Celtic fan last night. Not because we lost again. It
was the way we lost. The team played great in the 1st half. They opened the
third quarter by giving up 6 layups or dunks. I didn't like that but teams can
go on a run. Then, Walker decided that he had to take over. Like Tommy said,
"Walker against the world".  Walker 1 on 5. The rest of team quit in disgust.
If any of you have played with a player like that, you know what I mean. Why
bust your hump when one of your players is going to take the ball as often as
he can and shoot it regardless of circumstance? You know you are going to
lose. The biggest question is why Pitino puts up with it. PITINO THE ENABLER.

DJessen33