greetings earthlings!!!

Allright folks,
    Since were all introducing ourselves at the moment, I thought I'd give my
pennies worth.....I'm only a newcomer to the list(I first heard about it through
onhoop.com) and so far I have been amazed at the quality and in depth analysis
of the contributers to the list. I've been a Celtics Fan since my Uncle returned
from Boston with a Larry Bird Singlet when i was about 10 years old. In case
your wondering I'm from Ireland, so The Celtics with their Leprachaun Mascot and
all that Green......I could'nt really follow anybody else(call it destiny).
   I really enjoy reading all the posts, especially the game reviews from people
who actually went to the games, Theres some real characters out there and their
game reviews really bring out the stories behind the box scores.
   I'd like to give a shout out to Rory as well, a fellow Irishman, Conas a ta
tu mo chairde?  Were you glad to see crossmaglen win on St.Pats day??

Ciao for now,
  John O'Byrne