RE: Tom Murphy on the trade and KA

> > ----------

Unfortunately the press, although it creates mistakes, it seems to give up
more easy baskets due to people being out of position. I don't think it
will won't work in the NBA.  Good passing teams break it down easy.  Also
it has proven to be somewhat like kryptonite in trying to convince proven
veterans to come to Boston.

Bowen is a one dimensional player, and terrible shooter. There are a ton of
them in the CBA.

I like Battie, but unfortunately he is a 3.5.  Hopefully he can bulk up a
little and move into the 4 spot. I heard a rumor about his brother Derrick
? trying out for the team ? I think he is more of a banger.

Maybe Battie & Bowen for Wright would make more sense. Rodgers is not a 4
really either, he is only about  6'6'

I'd
> > put
> > question