RE: Unmasking the Ghost

Heya,

I qualify as one of the lurkers of the list. I have been on for around 3
years, but seldomly post. I represent yet another of the crazy Australian
contingent. I just leave the reckless posting of trade rumours of Antoine
for Mugsy Bogues and a pair of Nike's up to Warwick though (j/k).

I am 24, a Business Analyst and lived in New York for a couple of years, and
retained my Celtic pride despite the barrage of abuse I got from Knick fans
while living there. My favourite Celt of all-time will always be Kevin
McHale, and I still remember seeing footage of that guy for the first time,
which got me hooked. I pride myself on my player knowledge, and study the
game intensely. Yes I am that sad an individual. I am the kind of guy whose
bedtime story is a book about the inside triangle offence.

I have only had the pleasure of attending 3 Celtics games, but I must have
the blessing of the leprechaun as we won all three. :)  I miss my satellite
dish I had in the States, as the cable coverage of games out here sucks, but
at least I get to see the NCAA tourney this year.

I will hopefully be returning to live in the US this year, but unfortunately
not to Boston, where I hope to end up. I love that city with a passion and
have enjoyed my time spent there in the past.

I look forward in the mornings at the office with a cup of coffee and some
great (and no so great) posts to start me off each day. Thanks for the fine
entertainment folks :)

Celtics champions in 2002

Simon Kean