RE: Unmasking the Ghost

The hell with sarcasm and international race or trade relations, I have had
it up to hear with this fake identity crap.  I appreciate Theresa and Mike
making light of this issue, good or bad, because they at least are real
people with real names, who if we were so inclined we could call info and
actually call them at home (don't worry I am not ever), but my point is that
they and most of us have the guts to actually speak our mind with our own
names.  Be proud of who you are. Look in the mirror occasionally people.

My sister in law sent us email under a false name for months at home, which
we deleted never reading, because hey that's our prerogative, and when asked
she wanted to hide her identity to some potential internet bad guy.  Get a
life, or a bigger lock, dog or gun, and more importantly never leave the
basement like some of the folks on this list clearly don't do.  At least not
in Portland because Paul and I are have crocked and god knows what we are
capable of; don't forget that Blazerfan.

My point is that I have been calling out the 3-headed list monster;
Ghost/Ray/Witchy (GRW)for some time and have gotten into more than a little
hot water over the matter when the delicate genius got his feelings hurt,
cursed me out no less and then took hit football and when home for a couple
of weeks.  I apologized and he came back, then came back as Ghostmeister,
only to be outed just a week ago.  Funny WayRay started posting again.

GRW has been knocking our players, team and coaches for some time.  Sure we
got emotional fans, I preach this as a positive all the time, but to cut
them down for no good reason, like Dan Forant used to do to our esteemed
Larry Bird, this has got to give.  Get over it or get a another life.  I
know I could use one. GRW are you an agent as I have purported, or someone
more sinister like Mike notes here?  Most importantly be a man and come
clean with who you really are.  Like my father-in-law used to say, you think
you know who the MEN are in this world, then you stand next to one in the
john and find out for sure.  GRW, your Napoleonic tendencies betray you, and
today is your Waterloo.  Get your ABBA records out because we are going to
party all night long.

And now for all you lovely list folks out there, I click my stopwatch to
time an entertaining response from our own Ms. GRW, and for Theresa and
others I will try to stay on the subject at hand, my wife reminds daily,
Greg