My Last Word On Steve Francis

As sure as I was about Paul Pierce being the best player
on the Celtics - a fact I loudly trumpeted on this list
soon after they drafted him -- I have the same feelings
about the impact Francis will make in the NBA at the
point guard spot.  He is "Pocket Jordan" and will be an
oustanding player, certainly much better than Kenny Anderson,
and definitely worthy of a trade for Walker.  I look forward
to seeing him in the NBA next season, even if it's not with the
Celtics.
MG
==
MG In Exile